The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2017 will take place November 20 in, for the first time ever, Shanghai! Ever wonder how the sexiest women on Earth get their glow from head-to-toe? Five Angels including veteran Alessandra Ambrosio and Lais Ribiero, who will model the brand’s iconic Diamond Bra down the runway this year, spill their body and beauty prep plans to Us Weekly’s Gwen Flamberg.
Not heading to Shanghai with the girls? Follow @usweekly on Instagram for a behind-the-scenes sneak peek, then watch the VS Fashion Show on CBS on Tuesday, November 28 at 10 p.m.
Continue reading Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Body and Beauty Prep Before the VS Fashion Show 2017
BEIJING (AP) — China dispatched its highest-level envoy to North Korea in two years on Friday in a bid to improve chilly relations after President Donald Trump last week urged Beijing to pressure Pyongyang to cease its nuclear weapons program.
Song Tao will report on the outcomes of China’s ruling Communist Party congress held last month and visit counterparts in his role as President Xi Jinping’s special envoy, according to Chinese state media. China has given no other details about his itinerary or said whether he’ll meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
Continue reading Top-level Chinese envoy arrives in North Korea for the first time in years
Russian President Vladimir Putin has told leaders of Moscow-backed separatists in Ukraine’s eastern regions of Luhansk and Donetsk that he favors a plan for a prisoner swap with Kyiv, in a rare acknowledgement of direct contact with the separatist forces.
Russian state-run news agency TASS on November 15 quoted Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov as saying Putin spoke by phone with separatist leaders Aleksandr Zakharchenko of the Donetsk region and Igor Plotnitsky of Luhansk.
Continue reading Putin Speaks Directly To Separatist Leaders, Presses Prisoner Swap
- Canada has been named the best country to visit in 2017 by Travel+Leisure.
- Canada rang in its 150th birthday in 2017 and celebrations took place across the country.
- Canada’s natural beauty and new innovative programs in A.I. and biotechnology also contributed to the decision.
Continue reading This was officially the best country to visit in 2017 — and it’s not too late to book a trip
- Christopher Steele, the former British intelligence officer who wrote the explosive dossier alleging ties between Donald Trump and Russia, told The Guardian’s Luke Harding last year that Trump’s land and hotel deals with Russians needed to be examined.
- Steele did not go into further detail, Harding said, but seemed to be referring to a 2008 home sale to the Russian oligarch Dmitry Rybolovlev.
- Richard Dearlove, who headed the UK foreign-intelligence unit MI6 between 1999 and 2004, said in April that Trump borrowed money from Russia for his business during the 2008 financial crisis.
Continue reading ‘Dossier’ author Christopher Steele: Trump’s hotel and land deals with Russians need to be examined
- Fox News host Sean Hannity said he would give the embattled Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore 24 hours to “come up with a satisfactory explanation” for the multiple sexual misconduct allegations he’s facing.
- Hannity’s tone on Tuesday night differed from an interview he previously conducted with Moore on his radio show.
- The Fox host lost a number of advertisers over his coverage of the Moore scandal.
Fox News opinion host Sean Hannity gave the embattled Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore an ultimatum to resolve lingering doubts prompted by the multiple sexual misconduct allegations against him.
Continue reading Sean Hannity gives Roy Moore an ultimatum: Explain yourself or get out of the Alabama Senate race
- The FBI is reviewing a series of wire transfers totaling more than $380,000 sent in August and September of last year by the Russian government to its embassies around the world. Most had the memo “to finance election campaign of 2016.”
- It is unclear which “election campaign” the money was for — the US campaign was in full swing, but Russia’s lower house of Parliament was also set to hold an election on September 18.
- Still, the wire transfers could shed light on a key claim made in the dossier alleging ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.
The FBI is reviewing a series of wire transfers totaling more than $380,000 sent in August and September of last year by the Russian government to its embassies around the world — most with the memo “to finance election campaign of 2016” — BuzzFeed News reported on Tuesday.
Continue reading The FBI is examining why Russia transferred nearly $400,000 to its embassies ‘to finance’ the ‘election campaign of 2016’