- Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint in a luxury apartment in Paris on Monday
- Five armed masked men dressed as police officers were involved and stole millions of dollars in jewellery
- Police said the robbers escaped on bicycles after Kim ‘begged for her life’
- Kim is described as ‘badly shaken but physically unharmed’ after the incident
- Kanye West was told during Meadows festival gig in New York and ended concert mid-song
- Their children North and Saint were not involved in the early morning raid
- The actress’ family was placed under police protection at the George V palace after the incident
- Her personal bodyguard Pascal Duvier was pictured out with Kourtney Kardashian on Sunday night
- Questions are now being raised about the security protocols that were in place when Kim was robbed
Kim Kardashian has arrived back in the US on a private jet after masked men put a gun to her temple, left her tied up in the bathroom of her luxury residence in Paris and stole millions of dollars’ worth of jewellery in the early hours of Monday.
There was a huge security presence outside Kardashian and husband Kanye West’s Manhattan home this afternoon – after her security team were blasted for allowing the robbers to reach her Paris bedroom.
They were also joined by main bodyguard Pascal Duvier – who was not with her at the time of the robbery but with her two sisters Kourtney and Kendall Jenner at a nightclub.
Just hours before the attack he had declared on Twitter how ‘you don’t become a bodyguard overnight…it’s a job with dedication, responsibility and passion.’
As Kim entered the building in New York, she was not wearing her engagement ring on her finger, prompting fears it might have been stolen in the raid.
The reality star, 35, was robbed by five armed men wearing ski masks and clothes with police markings. At around 3am, the robbers entered the building after the concierge let them in.
Handcuffed and at gunpoint, he then led them to the starlet’s flat. Kim reportedly ‘begged for her life’ and told the gunmen she had children at home when two of them entered her room and held the gun to her head.
The men stole a jewellery box worth €6 million ($6.7 million/ £5.24 million) and a ring worth €4 million ($4.5 million/ £3.5 million), prompting fears that the valuables were personal ones, and not just jewellery Kim was borrowing for fashion week.
The rock is the second one her husband has given her after the original engagement band he proposed with back in 2013. The huge rock features a 20-carat emerald-cut centre stone and may well be the ring worth €4 million that police said has been taken.
In her social media posts from Paris Fashion Week, Kim can be seen wearing an assortment of dazzling jewels, including her diamond grillz by Dolly Cohen.